Upvc Windows come in all kinds of shapes and sizes, but the style is normally a variation of one of the 3 popular window designs known as Casement, Sash or Tilt Turn. Each design is characterised mainly by the way it opens and closes. Whichever style you prefer, the huge range of styles & colours that are available in the market means that you can find whatever it is that you are looking for.
- Multi-point locks for added security.
- Openers and frames fit tight to eliminate unwanted draughts.
- Windows can be hinged on top, side or bottom.
- "Low E" Thermal efficient glazed units to reduce heat loss and create passive thermal gain.
- Low maintenance, no painting required.
- Latest materials resist fading and frame warping.
- Extra strength and security due to metal reinforced outer frame.
- Secure Internal glass beading on all frames.